|SE Minnesota General Aviation Action Team
|| A team of representatives from the SE MN Flying Club, EAA
Chapter 100, Signature, Great Planes Aviation, ATC, Hangar owners, AOPA
Airport Representative and the Rochester Airport.
A 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Corporation to:
- Promote G/A in SE Minnesota
- Raise funds for aviation educational scholarships
|| Meet every third Tuesday of each month
||Monthly meetings are held at Signature Flight Support - RST
- A strong general aviation environment
in southeastern Minnesota enables local residents and businesses to
thrive by providing personal and business-related travel options
unavailable via normal carriers, rapid localized shipment of critical
materials, and a great set of personal skill building opportunities.
- It is a key part of any vibrant
community, and recruiting youth into general aviation as a career both
enables this environment and provides excellent career opportunities.
This scholarship is intended to promote that career growth for the
betterment of Rochester and surrounding communities.
How: This scholarship will be
awarded to the applicant's who have demonstrated by their actions and
- A strong focus on pursuit of Aviation
as a career choice
- A strong demonstrated aptitude for
the academic rigors involved
- A demonstrated willingness to do the
hard work required to succeed in your chosen field
- An aptitude for working in a team
environment to ensure organizational success
Promoting General Aviation
- Great Planes is getting a Cessna 172 for training,
and providing A&P services
- There is a face book address @SEMNGAAT
GA Action Team
Great Planes Aviation
SE MN Flying Club
Signature Flight Support
This website is maintained by Dick Fechter
and provides unofficial information about general aviation happenings in SE
Everyone is invited to helping me to keep this information current, ask
questions and keep me straight.